Mother’s Day Ballet & Tea Party
Treat Mom to a Mother’s Day soiree as resplendent as her love. Spend a sublime afternoon sipping tea and casually savoring crudités, tea sandwiches, and delicate sweets as ballerinas float through the air and spin in perfect pirouettes. Children receive a craft keepsake and moms receive a flower.
Saturday, May 11 | 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
3:30 p.m. Ballet Performance by Elizabeth Parson’s School of Dance
Children (ages 3 – 11) $9.95
Kids (2 and younger) Free
Flower for Mom | Craft Keepsake for Children
*Menu subject to change.
- Fresh Sliced Fruit Display
- Mini Yogurt and Granola Parfaits
- Caprice Skewers
- Vegetable Crudité
- Gourmet Cheese & Cracker Display
- Watercress Egg Salad
- Ham Brie & Apple
- Pesto Chicken
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Chicken Salad, Tuna Salad Mini Croissant Sandwiches
- Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- Deviled Eggs
- Sugared, Blueberry, Chocolate Chip Mini Scones
- Strawberry Shortcakes
- Blueberry, Strawberry, Lemon Fruit Tarts
- Fresh Baked Brownies
- Flavored Cream Cheese
- Fresh Jams
- Selection of Revolution teas
- Iced Tea
- Pink Lemonade
*10% discount on adult pricing with pre-paid reservations.
6.5% sales tax. 22% service charge. All pricing exclusive of tax, gratuity, and taxable service charge.