Orlando June Concert Round-Up
After a hectic spring, a sensational summer is exactly what the doctor ordered. Starting in June, Orlando is scheduled to host various concerts for all ages to experience. If you’re searching for recommendations, then here’s a taste of the acts that are planning on performing at some of The City Beautiful’s most popular venues.
- Tame Impala – Celebrating their new album, The Slow Rush, Tame Impala hits Central Florida on Friday, June 12 at 6 p.m. Fusing psychedelic musicality, The Slow Rush showcases how a human’s life cycle is illustrated in today’s technological age. Before booking the Amway Center, Tame Impala has headlined known events like Coachella, Lollapalooza, ACL, and many more.
- Knotfest Roadshow ft. Slipknot – Rocking the arena on Sunday, June 14 at 6 p.m., the multi-platinum rock band, Slipknot, headlines this year’s Knotfest Roadshow. Formed in 1995, the group emerged into mainstream using their alternative mix of rap, metal, Marilyn Manson-esque rock to amass a cult fandom. Additionally, Slipknot won critical recognition on records like Iowa, All Hope Is Gone, and We Are Not Your Kind.
- Janet Jackson: Black Diamond Tour – Returning the rhythm nation to Orlando, Janet Jackson herself pumps up Amway Center on Friday, June 26 at 8 p.m. Featuring new music from her set to release 2020 album, Black Diamond, Jackson glorifies fans with various tunes from her multi-platinum albums. Along with recognition as one of the most influential entertainers, Jackson has diversified her career as an actor, published author, dancer, businessperson, and philanthropist.
The Plaza Live
- The Mavericks – The Mavericks saddle their way to The Plaza Live on Saturday, June 3 at 8 p.m. From Miami to Nashville, The Mavericks topped the 90s country and rock charts using hits like What A Crying Shameand All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down. Yet since their 2012 reunion, they decided to re-establish themselves as a touring entertainment act across the nation.
House of Blues
- La Oreja De Van Gogh: USA Tour 2020 – La Oreja De Van Gogh takes over House of Blues on Tuesday, June 5 at 8 p.m. As a Spanish fused pop-rock group, they center messages around love, friendship, and similar emotions between two individuals. After their 1998 debut album, Dile al Sol (Tell the Sun), La Oreja quickly escalated in the industry and won the Premio Ondas for best Album of the Year.
- Bayside: 20 Years of Bad Luck – Presented by The Noise & Violent Gentlemen, Bayside will be playing a 20th anniversary, career-spanning set when they headline House of Blues on Saturday, June 13 at 7 p.m. Formed in Queens, New York, Bayside developed a fan base using a mix of pop, alternative/indie rock, and emo musical styles. They gained a solid fanbase with albums like Long Stories Shortand Vacancy. Accompanying Bayside on tour are fellow acts Senses Fail, Hawthorne Heights, and Can’t Swim.
Starset – Catch Starset illuminating House of Blues on Friday, June 19 at 7:30 p.m. Originating in Ohio, the rock band rose to fame when their debut album, Transmissions, took off in 2014. Along the way, their album was elevated to number 49 on the U.S. Billboard 200 charts for 2014 and 2016 and they sold over 79,000 copies for their singles My Demons, Carnivore, and Halo.
Upgrade Your Orlando Vacation
Reserving a room at Rosen’s Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista is the best choice for your rockin’ summer stay. Conveniently located near all of Central Florida’s hotspots, guests are in the midst of the fun, adventure, and pure luxuries of Orlando at an affordable rate. To book your sunny Orlando vacation, click “Check Room Availability” at the top of the page or call us today at 407-996-7236.